Sunday, November 30, 2008

December Birthdays!!
















A new story—as you can guess, it will be monthly. I am putting the December birthdays into family groups, and with as many pictures as I can get of the Birthday Kids!

Bear with this birthday bash, and keep scrolling down; our free blogsite only lets me put up five pictures at one time.

In the Arnon Taylor family, we have Arnon and daughter Nancy, son George and his son, Adam, Diana’s husband, Bill and Jacob, Barbara's son, grandson of Bob Taylor.

In the Doris Hawkes family, we have Cindy’s husband, Joe, and Jonathan, son of Kristyne, grandson of Charlie Hawkes.

Picture One: CarolAnn, Arnon, Diana, Nancy
Picture Two: Jacob
Picture Three: Joe Gabrys
Picture Four: Bill
Picture Five: Jonathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many places to leave comments with this story!!

Great pictures, one and all. Loved seeing people I do not know, yet are my cousins.

Happy Birthday, one and all!

Diana said...

Thanks for sending in this one Nancy - I had forgotten it - how could I forget our fun time when the path jumped up and wrecked my ankle!

Notice How I strategically placed myself behind the chair!!!!!