Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Birthdays, Part Two:











In Aunt Esther’s family, The Birthdays extend to the birthday girl herself, Esther Mildred Taylor Lochner.

In Leona’s family, Dorothy Jean Maffei ( Leona’s daughter) is the birthday girl.

In Uncle Harold’s family, Kathleen Taylor Mills, her daughter-- Yvonne Michelle Hauf Baley, and Matthew Taylor Spear ( MaryLou’s son) are the Birthday Kids.

Picture One: Lloyd Taylor and daughter, Esther, June 1967
Picture Two: Kathy Taylor and Dorothy Maffei at the Baker Reunion
Picture Three: Yvonne and Tom at cousin Jessica’s wedding in Autumn 2008
Picture Four: Matthew, Jesse and Dan

1 comment:

CB said...

It was in 1976 that Esther left us, far too soon!! None of us were ready IF you can ever be so! I iwould never know how to say goodby anyways! I have lived that day thru many times, wishing I could stop it somehow! I do miss her and always willl, I guess. I miss the phone calls, the evings I spent with her when Dick was working and we just talked for hours, never finishing , but that was the way with all my sisters! We were so lucky to all get along so well- wish she were here to play the piano for us. She could play anything!