Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thanks, Ma-- aka Aunt CB!

If you look on the right, you will see previous blog titles in the green.

Then, underneath, is the blue shaded area.

You'll notice a few new items.

First up is the Index to the Taylor CD.

Aunt CB did incredible work as she looked at picture after picture on the CD of Uncle Jack's pictures; she wrote down numbers and who she thinks is in each, and in some cases, the location. You will notice some question marks, and here is where we could use anyone's help.

For instance, on number 743, Mom knew everyone in the picture, but not Alyssa's name. Thanks, Charlie for that! (If you want to figure out which picture we mean, look down to the Reunion pictures from 1989--the Hawkes family).

I have begun a 'corrected copy' and we can add names as we find them.

So, feel free to download this 34 page wonder by Mom, or just look through. For those who have a Taylor CD, this is pretty important!

For those who still want a Taylor CD, just let me know.

The second new item is the just added Taylor side of the genealogy. Thanks to Ma and Pa for all of this work; I just put it up on the blog so that we all can enjoy this information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no computor expert so I remain aghast when I view what you have accomplished, Pat! And you keep on it!! Thanks for all your hard work and I appreciate the nice picture of your cats!!! They are Lightning and Blitz but darn if I can tell you which is which! Mom

Anonymous said...

Lightning is the cutie on the left, with our usually adorable Blitz squinting on the right.

I do not usually put up personal pictures, but Lightning has just been in for an emergency biopsy and is still in the veterinary hospital, so I was looking for any sort of good vibe to send his way.

Hope to know more soon, although signs hopefully point to an ingested mouse screwing him up rather than lymphoma.