Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pictures from Other Reunions--Part One







Judy was right. Not all of us were old enough to remember the 1964 reunion. So, here are pictures from slightly more current reunions--1978 and 1980.

Here are my attempts about who is in each picture. I was not there, so any help, and memories, would be great!

Picture One: From 1978
Chuck Lochner with the guitar, Chris Kinsella, ?, Jim Kinsella, ?, ?, ?

Picture Two: From 1978
Carol Ann Taylor, Bob Taylor, Chuck Lochner and ?

Picture Three: From 1980
Someone behind Dennis, Dennis Catherman, Annie Taylor, Bernie Hauf, Kathy Taylor, Aunt Barb and Yvonne (?)

Picture Four: From 1980
Bob's wife in background? Charlie Hawkes, Tim Kinsella, Dennis Catherman, Jeff Hauf, Bernie Hauf, Bob Taylor and Jim Kinsella?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see some but others are too dark! Picture 1 is also Carter Hawkes, Sissy, Coleen [ Mickey Hawkes kids] I think this was reunion we had at Old Forge at Maria's place there. Was it Diana? CB

Anonymous said...

Don't know if it works the same on your computer, Mom, but I can tilt my monitor so that the light changes on the pictures, and get it to the point where the color and the light are great, pictures are beautiful. I'm using a laptop, but can do that with my desktop computer, too.

Anonymous said...

On Picture 2 I think the little girl is Barbie.