Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lester Harry Wood Jr.'s Center Lisle Memorial Service




Gladys' son, Lester Harry Wood Jr, or Chic, aged 63, died on January 29th of this year, in Ohio.

His remains will be coming home to New York later this month.

Saturday, April 24th, at noon, the Center Lisle Church will have a service for Chic, followed by a luncheon, also at the church.

Those that want to follow, will drive to the Port Crane Cemetery ( in Port Crane about half an hour south of Center Lisle) to lay his ashes to rest with Richie, his son.

Chic's family would like to invite any family and friends to attend.

1 comment:

Aunt CB said...

I don't think I can come because I will have been in Center Lisle the preceeding sunday but I would certainly like his kids to know that to me he was a great guy!! As you know his mother was special to me and therefore ALL her kids are special also!
He was a cute a lid as I ever saw and as an adult he was thoughtful to his parents at their 5oth anniversary.
His life was not an easy one so I pray that he is at rest now. Aunt CB