Saturday, December 11, 2010

News on Dawn Coleman Walker











Many of you know Dawn, daughter of Aunt Phyllis. She is married to Bernie Walker, and I know several of my siblings met up with them again at the last Baker Reunion at Center Lisle. Their daughter is Kelley--scroll down to December Birthdays to see her picture.

Bernie writes me today:

"Dawn went through 29 treatments of radiation/chemotherapy for rectal cancer. I know she is excited/happy the treatments are over."

Terrific pictures-- I love the one of Dawn getting her diploma and I can imagine her joy/relief at ringing the bell to say "It is OVER!"

Thanks for sending these to us so that we can all say "Dawn, You go girl!! All the best coming your way! May health and strength be with you."
Love to you all.




2 comments:

Sue Kinsella said...

Oh, Dawn, what a tremendously difficult challenge! I'm so glad you've gotten through the chemo/radiation and hope that that solves it and brings you back to good health.

Sending you hugs and love,

Sue

Aunt CB said...

Dear Dawn,
and yet when you call you worry about me and Uncle Jack and NEVER mention what YOU are going thru!!
God loves you Dawn as much as we do and holds you close in a special way !